All is well here- things are getting normaller and normaller all the time! I went back to work last week (limited hours for now), went grocery shopping, to The Venue in Hammond, to a movie (Watchmen), and all sorts of places I haven't been in a long while. I'm still getting used to it, but it's all great. I don't even mind all of the idiots on the road!
Oh, here's those latest charts I promised:
Here's another bit of back to normal- The Lennys have their first show since last fall this Saturday! Here's the ad:
I actually scheduled this show way back in December after the second bone marrow test results indicated that everything was on track. There have been a few snags since then, the worst of which was the temporary nerve damage that was caused by one of the chemo chemicals, but we're ready to go! We've had plenty of time to practice over the last couple of months, so we've got over a dozen songs we haven't played in public yet. We probably won't play all of them at this show; that way we'll have new stuff for the next couple of shows.Obviously, our photos have been altered for the above picture. While my hair has been growing back, and I'm told that sometimes it will grow back with a different color or texture, I don't have an afro a la Freddie 'Boom Boom' Washington.
Here's a photo from a recent practice:
As you can see, it was a bad hair day. I'll probably get it cut before the show. If you've got any questions about where it is and you're not on our email list, let me know. The more the merrier!
See you out and about!
Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment