Hi, I'm Dave but you probably already know that. I recently had a rare form of blood cancer called Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia and this blog is here to give everyone who wants to know what they want to know. If you've got any specific questions email me at heylennys@yahoo.com. Have a good day!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Reasons To Be Cheerful, Part 3






Hello again! It's been a busy couple of weeks- the best of times and the worst of times if you need a quote. Actually, it hasn't exactly been the worst of times, but they've been worrisome all the same.


Since the graphs are first today, let me talk about me. I am still doing well, as the graphs show if you look at them right. I had the last chemotherapy treatment- yaaaaaayyyyyyy- two weeks ago. Something that I've learned that I was wrong about through all of this: I had the impression that the chemos and their aftereffects would get easier as I went through more of them. Nope! They were all bleah. Not horrible- I still think that other people have had it worse from the stories I've heard, but definitely not my idea of fun. But I'm 6-and-0 now, and better for it!

This post was started and put off too long... I've got better news, so I'm starting over with a new one. But since the new charts are still pretty good, we'll post this one too...






No comments:

Followers